Setup Invanto School Or Membership Site For You











About:

Launch your next online school or membership site quickly. A complete turn-key solution!



Looking for an easy to use LMS, or membership site of your own? Invano is the answer.

In this Gigg I will

  • Setup your school or membership site for you
  • Connect your site to your social media account
  • Embed Google analytics and Facebook pixel for you (if you have them)
  • Connect your custom domain


Packages:

  • Starter package - One platform (Coachrack or Memberfactory) 
  • Momentum package - Two platforms, BOTH Coachrack and Memberfactory
  • Freedom package - Both platforms, plus I will personally manage them for you for one month.


I will free you from technical difficulties so you can focus on delivering your content!



Gigg extras may include Zapier automation and course banners.



To complete this Gigg you may have to share personal / login information with me so I can setup your accounts. 



Please note: 2nd site discount (Standard package) applies to the same business only!



10% of my income goes to charity to make sure guide dogs, their trainers and their families have a better quality of life!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This man is good, if you've got Invanto, make your life easier and hire him. Highly professional, communication excellent and prompt service. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks Colette. It was a pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

I have never worked with a more professional seller on Fiverr ever in my life! He went ABOVE and beyond for my gig, was very patient and understanding and he is just an incredible human being!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the warn feedback and your kind words. I am happy to have had the opportunity to help you in your journey to publish your book and membership platform.

:

seller provided service above and beyond the gig value and description. Great communication in timely manner. I will work him again




Comments