Give You English Conversation Lessons Online











About:

Are you stressed or embarrassed about learning English?  Do you need help with readingwriting, speaking, listening, pronunciationgrammar or vocabulary?



I am here to help you learn.  I will teach you the material that you are interested in. My service provides a safe way to learn conversational English online using Skype.  My goal is to help you quickly and easily achieve conversational English in a comfortable environment.  



I have over 25 years of experience in education and corporate training. I am a CERTIFIED TOEFL / TEFL / ESL instructor and trainer.



Please contact me for a consultation and start learning conversational English from anywhere in the world today. I look forward to meeting you!



-Zed

Reviews


:

The seller never delivered the service

:

Best service!

:

A second order. Great seller. Thanks

:

Great work. Thank you!

:


Comments