Make Awesome Maths Worksheets For All Grades











About:

Hello

I am working in school as a maths teacher. I make professional worksheets for maths practice and assessment of students.

For Teachers:

 I will make worksheets for teachers and these worksheets will be helpful for the assessment of ur students.

For students:

My worksheets will help students for self assessment and practice of maths at home.

I will do following:



*  Maths Worksheets in pdf

* MCQ's for any topic (any grade)

* Worksheets in excel or word.

* Quizzes

* Tests

* Lesson planning

* Daily activities sheet



Reviews


:

Gave 110% effort into making these worksheets. Diagrams can be a little bit more precise but nonetheless it's well done.

:

definitely did a good job, completed in less days which is good for me. im satisfied

:

Excellent job

:

Thanks for the help! Great service and fast replies :) Will use again

:

She did awesome!




Comments