Teach You The Basics To Become An Illustrator Ai Master











About:

You will learn the basics of Illustrator and will be on your path to become a master in this graphic design program.



The following tools will be covered

  • User interface
  • Types of files
  • What is a vector
  • Tracing with pen tool
  • Stroke types
  • Swatches
  • Transform tools 
  • Rotate 
  • Patterns
  • Saving and printing
  • Mesh tool
  • Knife tool
  • Pathfinder
  • Align 
  • Artboard options


I recommend working with Ai`s 2020 version so that we have the same user interface.

The class can be delivered via Skype or Zoom.

Each package contains specific exercise to improve your knowledge, workflow and speed within the program.



I am a professor with 4 years experience in teaching graphic, industrial and digital design as well as 10 years of proven track record of delivering high end and eye catching results to my clients from Ireland, USA, Mexico and Germany.



I look forward to working with you, feel free to ask for a 30min no charge class!



See you in class!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for a demonstration and he came back with multiple techniques for me to choose from. I sent him a video of me struggling and he explained my issues very clearly. Would work with him again

:

Thanks for your comments, keep tracing ! You´ll be an illustrator and photoshop pro in no time, cheers!

:

Same day lesson, generous amount of time, very patient teacher and tailored lesson to my needs. Couldn’t have asked for more. Looking forward to more

:

Great Seller.

:


Comments