Assist In Various Areas Of Maths And Statistics











About:

I am a mathematics student in the UK and have always loved all areas of maths. I have a range of knowledge in applied maths, from dynamics to Fourier/Laplace transforms, and some skills in pure maths, from number theory to metric spaces and topology. 



I have some keen interests in statistics and calculus course and will be more than happy to give deeper understanding into those ideas and provide higher level knowledge if required. 



From my gigs, I aim to help you understand and gain the ability rather than just doing the work. I feel that the joy in maths comes from the understanding and being able to know why things work and fit together. By the end of it, I hope you will understand the topic to a deeper level and will always be free to ask questions at parts you struggle.



Thank you for your time!!

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments