Help You In Mathematics, Calculus, Statistics, Algebra, Discrete Maths











About:

Are you stuck with your Mathematics or Statistics work and need help? Just tell me your Math/Statistics problem, I will find a quick solution for you….!

Then I am the right person for you.

I will teach and help you in mathematics and solve your all mathematics/statistics Problems, Tests and assignments..

 I will TUTOR you in:

  1. Algebra & College Algebra  
  2. Discrete Mathematics
  3. Pre Calculus
  4. Calculus (I & II)
  5. Vector Calculus
  6. Multi-Variable Calculus
  7. Analytical Geometry
  8. Probability and Statistics
  9. Trigonometry & Geometry
  10. Functions
  11. Derivatives
  12. Integration
  13. Linear Algebra
  14. Differential Equations
  15. Statistics & SPSS

I have a great passion for teaching Mathematics and I have 6 years of teaching experience in maths /Mathematics/ Statistics and i have been a College Professor. You must contact me to solve your all maths /Mathematics/ Statistics Questions related to any of problems.

 Note: please Feel free to contact me before placing the order.

__________________________________________________________________________-

 

 

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hardworking, punctual, eager to help

:

hard working very satisfied with the work

:

Thank you so much sir for your appreciation Regards

: :


Comments