Teach You Music Production In Logic Pro X











About:

Are you wanting to learn how to produce music in Logic Pro X? Looking for ways to get more depth and impact in your mixes? Need some tips on how to better edit and produce audio recordings in Logic? Curious how to get that broadcast level loudness you hear in other pro level productions? 



I can help with all of this! I've been working in pro audio since 2005 and have experience working in multiple DAWs, set ups and genres. Please note: these lessons will be on Logic Pro X only - although many of the techniques and approaches used can be applied to other DAWs.



I've been doing this professionally for 15 years with over 860 credits in games, films, websites and stage productions. Check out some of my work here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjY4lusfUV8&list=PLD019589EC8B8D97B 



Sign up for your online lesson and we'll get it scheduled within done within a standard week (7 days). PLEASE check with me before ordering so I can ensure the topic(s) you need help with are things I'm familiar with and capable to teach effectively. NO make ups for missed lessons.



Check out the three packages and let me know! I look forward to working with you!



Thanks!



Nate

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The best! Everything went extremely well.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Marc!!

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Extremely succinct and clear. The perfect teacher/consultant.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Marc! I really enjoyed it! Hope to do so again!

:

Great experience.




Comments