Help You In Differential Equations,Calculus And Control Systems











About:

hello dear,

welcome to my gig,



i am an engineering undergraduate from one of the leading university in Sri lanka. currently i am doing biomedical engineering . i am using my knowledge to teach advanced level mathematics and differential mathematics. hence i have excellent understanding on theories and principles and advanced concepts regarding those fields. I've also very committed to my work and you can trust me to help you with all my skills and potential. i have listed my experienced fields below. 



_Mathematics_

  1. calculus
  2. differential equations
  3. numerical methods
  4. reiman integration
  5. probability and statistics
  6. integration
  7. differentiation
  8. Laplace transform
  9. furrier transform



Guaranteed



100% customer satisfaction



Excellent accuracy



Punctuality



------please contact me before place any order ----------



if you like my service,if you need my service again,click the heart on top right corner



thank you, the tutor 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is really smart helpful

Seller's Response:

thank you

:

Great work

:

Great gig! Helped me a lot. Very kind person.

:

thanks brother




Comments