Serve You In Algebra Calculus Differentials Mathematics











About:

 If you are looking for an expert in Calculus, Statistic, Linear Algebra, Trigonometry and Mathematics

Then you are at right place

Hi, My name is Ameliawasi. I can help you with my 4 year experience of  Mathematics back groud. 

              "Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things"

 My expertise is:

  • Algebra
  • Trigonometry
  • Discrete Math
  • Calculus 1 2 3
  • Linear Algebra
  • Geometry
  • Matrix and Vectors
  • Limits and Continuity
  • Derivation 
  • Integration
  • Mathematical Modeling with Differential Equations
  •  Vector-Valued Functions 
  •  Partial Derivatives
  • Vector Calculus

and many more...!!!



I'm available 24/7



Don't hesitate to contact me before placing an order.


Reviews


: : : : :


Comments