Give You Music Lessons, Piano,Music Theory And Harmony











About:

You will have an introduction lesson, and during it, my goal is to understand a bit about you - Why are you taking lessons? What do you want to improve on? Do you have specific goals you want to achieve? What are you struggling with? Etc. From there, we will focus on the direction of the lessons towards your specific goals. I like to make my lessons interactive, with many teaching activities, because if the teacher’s only method is a monologue, the lessons can be boring.
The theory is simply understanding how music works, intervals, scales, and chords are the basis of all music. I am a passionate lover of harmony, so I would LOVE to teach You more about chords, chords progressions, and modulations. Whether you are beginner, intermediate or advanced level student of music theory, You can always expand your knowledge, and I am here to help you. Feel free to contact me with any questions, best regards

Reviews


:

I asked her to review a chord progression and she was able to help. She made recommendations and was able to explain why the progression was in a different key than I originally thought it was in. She was kind and professional, and I would recommend her service.

:

Thorough and informative

: : :


Comments