Give English Reading And Writing Lessons











About:

This gig includes:

Step 1
: You write in English and send it to me either in a Microsoft Word file or a Google Doc.

Step 2: I will edit your writing, including comments on why I made the changes I made. (This may include comments on grammar, mechanics, wording, etc.)  I will send your writing back to you within 1 weekday (may be longer on weekends).

Step 3:  We will complete a video lesson together, either on Skype or Zoom.  You will practice reading what you wrote.  I will correct your pronunciation and help you read more fluently.



Packages

Basic: You will write one page (500-700 words).  Our lesson will be 30 minutes.

Standard: You will write 2 pages (1000-1400 words).  We will either have one 60 minute class or two 30 minute classes.

Premium: You will write five pages (2500-3500 words). This can be all one document or five separate documents. We will complete a total of 2 hours, 30 minutes of video lessons.  It will be done in 30 or 60 minute classes.



Class time: 12:00-5:00 pm EST Message me first for class times outside of this. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I think that Bethany did an excellent job in reviewing my writing and my pronounciation and her lesson was a pleasant and useful experience.

:

Thank you so much, Mauro. It was wonderful to meet you.

: : :


Comments