Review Speaking And Writing For Ielts











About:

I can help you prepare for IELTS test. I have my own IELTS trainer centre, personally I teach there. I have tutored ESL students from many countries, such as China, South Korea, Japan, Oman, UAE, Finland, and many more. I am highly qualified with an advanced degree in English Language and Literature / TEFL.



WRITING HELP

Ask if you need a sample essay question.

  • I provide an expected score for the task and the official grading rubric.
  • I correct all word choice and grammatical errors using the track changes feature of Microsoft Word.
  • You will be provided with feedback, tips, and advice for improvement.


SPEAKING HELP

You can submit an audio or video file of yourself practicing speaking English or responding to  IELTS speaking questions/prompts. It can be up to three minutes long. I will provide feedback about how you can improve in the following areas:

  • Grammar
  • Vocabulary
  • Sentence Structure
  • Word Choice
  • Fluency
  • Task Achievement
  • Cohesion and Coherence 

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments