Teach You Arabic On Skype











About:

I have a B.H in education and I teach English in my country so I do have a good background about teaching and learning foreign languages. I would like to help you with Arabic. I can teach you letters, reading, writing, grammar and I can help you with Arabic conversations. Together we will see what you need and upon it we will set the plan of our lessons.

I've been teaching Arabic online for more than a year. I'm familiar with so many text books. When I teach I work on all the four skills in a well- organized way. When I teach vocabulary I work side by side on grammar. I use books, audios, scripts, videos, exercises and many materials.


Please contact me before placing an order so that we set the plan for the lesson together.

Reviews


:

Suzan is very dedicated teacher.

:

I strongly recommend Suzan for everyone who want to learn Arabic.

:

Great teacher.

:

Dedicated teacher.

:

Great teacher!




Comments