Help You In Calculus, Algebra, Stats











About:

Hi
I have 6 years of experience in this field.

I'm an Electrical Engineer and a Mathematician, working as a freelancer also. I guarantee you 100% results, I hope you will enjoy to work with me.



I will do every thing either online or written.



I can assist you in:

****Mathematics

- General Math,

- Algebra,

- Geometry,

- Pre-calculus,

- Calculus 1, 2, 3

  • LIMITS AND CONTINUITY
  • THE DERIVATIVE 
  • INTEGRATION
  • MATHEMATICAL MODELING WITH DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
  • INFINITE SERIES
  • PARAMETRIC AND POLAR CURVES; CONIC SECTIONS
  • THREE-DIMENSIONAL SPACE; VECTORS
  • VECTOR-VALUED FUNCTIONS 
  • PARTIAL DERIVATIVES
  • MULTIPLE INTEGRALS
  • VECTOR CALCULUS

- Matrix and Vectors

- Differential Equations

- Linear Algebra

- Numerical Analysis

- Vectors

Statistics

  • Probability
  • Combinations
  • normal distribution
  • Binomial Distribution
  • Hypothesis testing

I am also familiar with course websites.



*****Kindly contact me before placing an order******

***The price depends on the nature of question, the quantity of work and the deadline*** 

***Feel free to contact me to figure out  a good price for you ***



Reviews


:

Great service

:

Brilliant!

:

Great service

:

Excellent service as always!

:


Comments