Be Your Teacher In Physics And Mathematics











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my perfect gig about teaching PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS.



ARE you looking for someone who is perfect in MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS?

You are at the right place.



MY name is MUNIB HASSAN and my qualification is MASTER OF SCIENCE IN PHYSICS.I have lots of experience in teaching PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS. I think I can help you with my 16 years of PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICAL background. I am outstandingly strong in physics and mathematics.



Some of my expertise in PHYSICS related field.



*Solid state physics.

*Quantum physics.

*Laser physics.

*Material science.

*Mathematical methods of physics.

*Nanotechnology.

*Surface physics.

*Electronics.

*Electricity and magnetism.

Some of my expertise in MATHEMATICS related fields.

*Algebra

*Integration

*Differential Equation.

*Vector analysis.

*Mechanics.

*Complex number.

*Numerical problems.

*Heat and Thermodynamics.



I will help you with all the above-mentioned courses.

I know how to guide the student about there course work.



 

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments