Teach You Tinder A Game For Males











About:

I will teach you TINDER A+ Game (Males)

Check out the our FB for more guides and coaching. Tinder Coach



I will help improve your tinder profile so you can deploy A+ Game (males)

  • this gig delivered in 24hrs
  • Smart optimisation checklist
  • I will need to see your tinder photos and bio (attach in msg)


If you are not getting matches and meets, Im your guy. 

I will work with you with a checklist to start with that will convert matches within 5 days.



Covering - photo selection, Bio description, opening statement

Im going to throw in for FREE a spot fake/spam profiles in seconds guide for FREE.



I am an active Tinder user I could be up for Tinder Athlete award 2016 for Tinder sponsored athletes if I keep this information all to myself :) 



Other coaching gigs
  • I will write you 5 opening lines $5
  • I will Create a conversation flow chart $10
  • I will teach you when to take it offline and get that number $10
  • The important part I will give you the best first meeting places $5
  • WANT IT ALL! $30






Reviews


:

Really Helpful!

: : : :


Comments