Help You Practice Speaking Native English











About:

Want to fast track your way to English fluency? Speaking is the way to go. 



Hi! My name is Regina and I was born and raised in Toronto, a bustling and diverse city on the east side of Canada. English is my native language and as a language learner myself, I completely understand the frustration of having nobody to practice speaking skills with! For many years I struggled learning German and it was only when I focused on speaking that I began to become fluent.



I want to help and tutor anyone who would like to improve their English speaking skills in a friendly, relaxed and fun environment. I am patient, easygoing and a good listener.



What to expect:



  • Real native English conversation
  • Any and all topics 
  • Pronunciation and grammar correction
  • Flexible schedule


Requirements: Skype, Zoom, or WeChat, microphone, webcam (optional)



Availability: (CEST - Central Europe)




Please send a message first before sending an order so we can make sure our schedules match.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very kindly and friendly. Went very well.

:

It went very well and would recommend to anyone.

:

Very professional, kind and careful with things that need to be corrected. Recommended!

:

Everithing was ok. The teacher was very profesional. She is very recomendable.

:

She is very helpful and gives good tips.. 100% recommended




Comments