Teach You Conversational Russian











About:

My mother tongue is Russian. I am here to help you learn Russian. I am a fully qualified teacher of Russian and English as foreign languages. I have over 10 years experience in private and public schools as well as online. My students are people of different backgrounds and ages from all around the world.

These fun, motivating and efficient lessons are targeted for people of all ages and backgrounds who want to start learning Russian from scratch or have some knowledge, but seek to improve/go over it and have more practice. These lessons will help you to understand Russian and speak with good pronunciation very soon. 

Every single lesson will be tailored and designed especially for you to suit you and your every need. I'll give you a full understanding of grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and we'll put it into conversational practice. 

 I'll provide you with all learning materials for free, so you won't have to buy anything. I have a vast number of tools for teaching, so we’ll have an array of options including, role play, reading, conversations, games, and much, much more. 

I look forward to meeting you!

Reviews


:

I've been taking lessons with her for half a year and I can't be more happy!!

:

I am buying these Gigs over and over again. What better compliment can I offer?

:

Two main measurements of any teaching: level of knowledge and desire to continue. The very fact that my 23-year-old son asked me to double the lessons is the best indicator of the quality of the teacher. I also can verify that the level of his Russian has improved significantly. Thank you very much!

:

Great quality and reliability.

:

I am buying it a 4th time. The lessons are going very well, with much greater efficiency than expected. Thank you!




Comments