Be Your English Teacher On Skype











About:

Do you want to learn and improve your English?

I can help you!



I'll give you one-on-one Skype lessons. I'm a certified teacher and I have many years of experience teaching languages and doing translations. I've worked for several institutes both in classrooms and online. 

You’ll be learning:

✓ Grammar

✓ Proper writing

✓ Reading

✓ Pronunciation

✓ Listening

✓ Fluency in speaking

And more... 

I teach business English (Market Leader) or general English (American English File and Top Notch). I have a lot of material available to teach about almost any topic!



Please contact me before ordering so that we can schedule the class at a time that fits us both perfectly. Write to me and we can schedule a short session for free to talk about your needs and see if you want to take up lessons with me. 

Before our first session, I will send you the link to two small exams to know what your level is. Then in our first session when can get to know each other and make a lesson plan. After that, we can set up a weekly schedule for your English lessons. 

Reviews


:

Very helpful!

:

Very qualified English teacher!

: : :


Comments