Teach C Plus Plus Programming











About:

Having Issues with your programming or University Grades?


You are at the right place!


I am an expert developer in a Software house and a Teacher in a university in Pakistan .



Almost 90% of the freelancers are from Asia that mean that is the the place to learn and to execute. 

If you want to learn then You are at the right place!


Why should we work together?



> I provide solution that fits your requirements and Design.

> I'm open and friendly to talk to so it makes it easier for you to describe want you want in your product.



Contact:                                                



> Mail                

>Massages



 I'm open to talk to you can talk to me freely and discus all the things you have in mind related to the project. I will not only try to make your project your way but also try to suggest you better options according to my past Experience.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

.................

:

good person to work with hope to see you again

:

Easy to work with and good knowledge

: :


Comments