Help You Learning Arabic Language











About:

Hello



I'm Lena from Jordan, and as a native Arabian person I love my 
language & I like to help you learn it. We will become friends to learn Arabic in a more enjoyable way and having fun together, I'll also guide you on how to keep learning and practicing by yourself.



I will keep in touch with you after lessons and texting you in case you have any question :)



Each package is individual meaning you'll have to pay for every student who is going to take the lesson. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had great experience learning the Arabic language with Lena. She makes it playful and interesting and can explain very well. I can highly recommend her and will for sure continue to hire her services.

:

Masya Allah, the teaching is really straighforward, enjoyable and fun! Syukran

:

Fast work.

:

Lenabshabsha is very professional and a good teacher

:

Very professional, accomodating to be changes. I highly recommend.




Comments