Teach Video Editing Or How To Edit Videos Better











About:

We will be using skype and team viewer for the lessons. The lesson is 2 hours.

I am able to teach you how to edit videos easily in Adobe premiere pro and after that in After effects once you get the basics. We will start with the cutting videos, spliting the audio track from the videos, adding transitions and slowly make our way to color correction, green screen editing and adding effects and making masks.

Reviews


:

Lazar is wonderful and I am very grateful for his help. He is precise, he knows many tricks that will help improve the editing of your videos in adobe premiere pro. Lazar is easy to understand with his direction. If you are looking for basic - advanced editing skills, LOOK no further. I am walking away confident in my new skillset of editing. If I hit a snag, I know who to call :) LAZAR! Book your session today! You you'll be glad you did.

:

The greatest person to work with.

:

professional and really patient. solves problems well.

:

Amazing Just what I wanted and better highly suggest if starting up a youtube channel and you need to learn how to edit

:

very helpful




Comments