Help You To Solve Your Problems Related To All Maths Fields











About:

Hello there! 



  • I'm an Electrical Engineering student!!!!
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Timely Communication
  • Money Back Guarantee 


I have acquired a long time experience in Mathematics. As an engineer having an additional degree of BS Mathematics I have been serving and helping the students for three years in the Mathematical problems. 
I have taught Mathematics for students in my area and i can help with your problems in following areas..



  • Calculus

  • Algebra
  • Statistics
  • Trigonometry
  • Vectors
  • Complex Numbers
  • Electrical machines
  • Power flow Analysis
  • Mat lab problem solving
and many more!!



Please contact me before placing an order :) 



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing at communicating and delivering the best work on time!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

So great! Amazing communication and got it done with plenty of time to spare!

:

will love to provide more services Thanks to you too :)

:


Comments