Teach Spanish, Learn With A Native Speaker











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER



I'm a Spanish native speaker and I'll help people who want to improve their Spanish. 



The classes are via Skype or Zoom the day of your choice. Every session is personal and depends of your level in the language, I will improve your abilities in writing, speaking and listening with a didactic class and also you can provide your own material to the classes.



I have experience teaching not only Spanish but also English, for that reason I try to create a good environment that help the student to feel comfortable and can have a better understanding of the information. Although I have classes prepared in different levels with my own material but if you prefer work with your materials, that is not a problem. 



PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great to work with highly recommended

Seller's Response:

outstanding

Seller's Response:

outstanding

:

Very professional and is a language EXPERT!! You will be very happy with the service here!

:

A really good person, looking for more conversational classes with him.




Comments