Teach You To Draw Cartoons In 5 Lessons











About:

I will teach to draw cartoons. From the very basics to copying any cartoonist you like, to creating your own characters. If you have an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and Procreate app installed, I can also teach you how to draw digitally for a fast use online.

Lessons are one-to-one, via Zoom.com, a webinar app which you will need to install for free on your device. Lessons can be in English or Italian. I will share with you my screen and give you detailed step by step instructions. Then you will send me pictures of your work and I will give you detailed feedback.

The most effective way to learn is one lesson per week, and from your side at least 30 min of practice every day. If you prefer to schedule your lessons on a tight timing, like twice per week, it is also fine for me.



Here is my syllabus:

1. Control on your pencil, circles and animals

2. Snoopy

3. Peanuts

4. stick figures

5. Pink Panther and Po



6. body

7. faces

8. expressions

9. hands and feet

10. movement



11. set up and brushes

12. layers

13. colors

14. animation

15. tips and tricks and Q&A

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments