Be Your Clickfunnels Video Coach











About:

You cannot afford not to have a coach!



We have saved our clients hundreds of hours and brought them thousands of dollars of extra revenue through our coaching and guidance. 



We are creating this gig because we've received so many messages from entrepreneurs, teachers, authors, speakers, and experts who are just getting started on their online journey and they realize it makes sense to have a coach and a team helping them succeed.  



If you want to learn how to create your own outstanding landing pages and sales funnels in Click Funnels, without wasting hours trying to figure it out on your own, we are here to help you.  We will screen share during our coaching sessions so that you can create the pages yourself while we explain exactly how to bring your vision to life.  This way you learn how to use the software yourself and drastically cut your learning curve.



You can't do it alone and you're not meant to. Let's team up and win!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kristy really knows her stuff! She went above & beyond to make sure I knew trips & tricks to make the job easier. Will def use her again!

:

Kristy was very informative.

:

Will hire her again, but since I evaluate services of companies all the time, I could have used some handouts flyers with tips, I love that she recorded coaching sessions I can go over it at any time. A PRECOACHING questionnaire before we meet online so we can go over any specific goals that customer needs.Looking forward to our next coaching time.

:

I am so lost when it comes to anything website or clickfunnels related. I have very limited technical knowledge. Kristy was wonderful to speak with during our consultation and I am so excited that she is now creating my funnel. She knows how to deliver and how to properly arrange your vision and ideas. I really appreciate her work!

:

It was great to work with Kristy...I will definitely contact her when I need her :)




Comments