Make You Become A Chess Expert You Always Wanted To Be











About:

Hello and welcome!

About me:

My name is Anton and I'm a member of the Verdant Group. 

I've been playing chess for 12 years now. Moreover, I'm a former player of the Russian youth team, master fide with 2 norms of the international master, vice-champion of Europe. Graduate of the "Sirius" educational centre for gifted children. Two years as a practitioner in coaching with the famous master Shereshevsky. I prepared students for chess-championships, where one student of mine became 2nd place in the world youth cadet. 



Why should you choose me?



  • I will provide high-quality chess lessons over skype

  • I will respect your time and help you learn chess in your own speed

  • Over the last 3 years, I gained lots of experience coaching chess



About my lessons:



  • Basic Skill bundle: knowledge of theoretical aspects, such as openings, certain endings, combinational play
  • Standart Skill Bundle: knowledge of classic examples of the strongest chess players, a strategic play, analysis of the student's games into strong and weak aspects.
  • Premium skill bundle: preparation for any type of competition, a strong opening repertoire, which is combined with a combination and tactical play


Reviews


: : : : :


Comments