Tutor U For Math, Software Engineering, Project Management











About:

hey, I am fakhra and I have done my bachelor's in software engineering and MS project management. I will help you with all the guidance you need regarding computer, maths, software engineering concepts, project management, etc. My knowledge is not just limited to these subjects but I can also provide you help with chemistry, physics, psychology, documentation etc. These help sessions can be done on my online application or a site like skype, IMO, messenger etc as per your availability as well as mine.i can really good with communication as I also provide home tuitions for last 2 years and I am a Computer teacher in middle school as well. I am sure i will never disappoint you.



Help I can provide you:

  1. Computer
  2. primary and secondary maths
  3. software documentation
  4. software engineering concepts
  5. UML Diagrams
  6. project management
  7. PMBOK
  8. WBS, CRITICAL PATH, CRITICAL CHAIN ETC
Feel free to contact me. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent teacher. Very thorough and helpful. Thank you

:

Thankyouu 😊

:

highly recommended did awesome work and did in just 2 hours will have more work for her

:

Good teacher! Helped out in areas of need. Thanks so much!

:


Comments