Tutor You In Mathematics And Chemistry











About:

As a current online tutor, with students achieving top (A and A* level) grades, I have a strong awareness of the current system of teaching and examination style, which allows me to provide relevant and up-to-date teaching for the individual. 



With a range of experience in tutoring for a range of subjects, ages and skills-levels, I am keen and experienced to share my teaching knowledge with those willing to learn. 



Why should you pick me as your tutor? 

  • An interactive skype tutoring session with a virtual board
  • Learn the material at the comfort of your home
  • Exam prep- exam-style revision and study tips.
  • I am able to simplify material in a way that you will easily grasp it.  
  • My experience gives me the knowledge and quantitative skills to give you a great tutoring experience. 


Subjects offered:



Mathematics

  • Probability and Statistics
  • Precalculus
  • Calculus: 1,2, 3
  • Trigonometry
  • Linear Algebra 
  • Differential Equations


Chemistry

  • General
  • Physical
  • Inorganic
  • Organic
  • Spectroscopy
  • Solid State
  • Quantum Chemistry


Please contact me before you please an order so we can discuss the subject and level you need help in. 

Reviews


:

Great work!!

:

Very good

:

Seller is always a pleasure to work with and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful!

:

Helped to his best ability, appreciate it

:


Comments