Civil Engineering Tasks,Projects And Do Autocad Work











About:

Welcome to my Civil Engineering gig:

      I am a Professional civil engineer and I have done master in Structure engineering recently from top university of USA. I have many year of tutoring and field experience. I'm here to invest all of my knowledge and experience to give you high quality professional work.

I have a fond of tutoring in following subjects:

  • Any kind Of AutoCAD 2D and 3D work
  • Engineering mechanics
  • Design of concrete and steel structure
  • Analysis and design of structure
  • Structure Engineering
  • Foundation and soil mechanics
  • Fluid mechanics and hydraulic Engineering
  • Transportation Engineering and Highway Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Strength of Material
  • All kinds of Civil Engineering Labs

I will help you through following software's:

  • AutoCAD
  • EPANET
  • Civil 3D
  • HEC-RAS

  • ETABS 
  • SAP2000
  • STAAD Pro
  • ArcGIS
******************************Its my Humble request***************************************

              Please Contact me before Placing Order 

Kind Regards:

                                         Zahra Zaineb

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments