Remotely Install Zoom Your Home PC











About:

I will remotely connect to your home based PC.

I will download and install ZOOM.

Install it on your PC.



Perform basic setup to get you going + configure it and teach you how to use it if you'll purchase the premium packages.



I will answer your questions.



ENGLISH as a second language



ITALIAN (mother tounge)



Once zoom is set up we will share screen and talk (with or without video - as you prefer).



------------



InstallerĂ²' ZOOM sul vostro PC collegandomi da remoto.



Vi aiutero' a configurare il programma e, a seconda del pacchetto acquistato, vi insegnero' ad utilizzare ZOOM per fare le videochiamate o per collegarsi ai meeting con la scuola.



Per qualsiasi domanda sono a vostra disposizione!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Roberta was awesome, very patient and knowledgeable, will definitely use her again!!!

:

Patricia, it was awesome to have you as my first customer. It was an amazing experience and I truly enjoyed helping you! You are a great person, thank you for all you are doing for everyone!

: : :


Comments