Teach You Accounting And Economics











About:

Have a check at my gig!



You're here because you need help with either accounting or economics and I'll make sure you're helped well.



I am currently a student of Chartered Accountancy in Pakistan. I have completed Accounting and Economics in the field of Chartered Accountancy and knows great deal of the subjects. I can help you deal with your questions in a smarter way.



Here are the services I can offer for you:



  • Cash Flow Statements
  • Ratio Analysis
  • Book Keeping Accounting
  • Financial Accounting
  • Break-Even Analysis
  • International Accounting Standards
  • Accounting Questions/Quizzes
  • Economics Questions/Quizzes
  • Market Structures 
  • Production Possibility Curve
  • GDP, GNP, NNP
  • Inflation and Economic Growth
  • Balance of Payments
  • Exchange Rates
  • Monetary, Fiscal Policy
  • Manufacturing Accounts
  • Depreciation Methods
  • Financial Statements
  • CA Level Questions
  • O and A Level Questions
  • Other relevant topics


Why choose me over others?



  • New comer offering lowest rates
  • Value for money
  • On-time delivery
  • Knows how to trace back any error
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Customer Satisfaction


Note: Please contact me before placing your order, I will reply as fast as possible.



I'm a good friend, order today!

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments