About:
In this gig I will be providing you step-to-step tutoring for problems related following courses:
· Physics
· Calculus
· Algebra
· Anatomy
· Physiology
· Biochemistry
· Microbiology
· Fundamental of nursing
· Community health nursing
· Adult health nursing
· Geometry
· Trigonometry
My first priority is YOU and YOUR WORK. My believe is to build a good client base by providing excellent and reasonable work so you come back to me again and again. I am an honest, hard-working and professional tutor who can assist you in the courses and topics related to the mentioned above.Hey, Hi, Hello!! My name is Ahmad , and I'm a current working nurse. I know how hard studying can be, and I'm here to make your life as a student easier. (because isn't paying tuition stressful enough?!) With my multiple degrees and experience as a tutor, my goal is to make your study material easier to understand and digest. Are the sciences just not your thing? No problem! I pride myself on being able to relate the subjects Whether its biology, anatomy, physiology, or nursing subjects-
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:
Comments
Post a Comment