Guide You Through Your Homeschool Journey











About:

I have homeschooled four sons all through high school. I would be glad to help answer any of your questions concerning the organization, curriculum, and managing a household at the same time. 

I am aware of all forms of homeschooling: eclectic, unschooling, secular, Christian, etc. 

Allow me to help you feel confident in homeschooling your child and work out a plan to successfully educate your children at home to your individual family lifestyle.

To better serve you, I would need you to fill out this (this is optional) form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerEY1rEIPxuIb0zn_X5HBNlUy_A_Fe1HBWNuA6cZ1WKBABmQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is very knowledgeable in her expertise. I was very satisfied with what she delivered.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your knd review. enjoyed our conversation.

:

Excellent, thank you!

:

thank you for the help

:

Thank you for your 5-star review. It is greatly appreciated. Feel free to reach out anytime you need something. It was my pleasure working with you. My sincere thanks.




Comments