Be Your Accountability Coach











About:

Are you an entrepreneur, freelancer, or simply ambitious?

Then having an accountability coach could be a great asset to keep you on track.

With a steady support system and guidance to keep you on track, 

start taking the steps towards all your goals, no limits, and most importantly build the persistence necessary to complete them.



GIG Description:



- Call session Skype 20 mins.

- Analyse issues or time wasters + remove, solve, or monitor.

- Overview of your goals.

- Overview of core values.

- System implementation to achieve goals.

- Additional availability by chat or email.



Analysis of goals & system implementation in the following areas:



Business and entrepreneurship: start-ups, planning, sourcing, budgeting, strategy, system 
implementation.



Productivity: analysis of blockages, repeating time wasters, negative habits, discuss solutions, habit tracker.



Financial goals: analysis of monthly/yearly costs, unnecessary costs, price negotiations and deals, budgeting, monthly & long term goals.



Health and internal values: analysis of core values to use as a compass, analysis of health habits vs desired life goals, implementation of morning routines, meal prep, nutrition & supplements, exercise.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service is as described

:

such terrific person to work with. she will go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals.

:

I have a new sub project so I hope you don't mind I'm back. I couldn't be more pleased with the results we achieved last time and I'm hoping for equal or even higher kpi's this time around!

:

Thank you Damian. It's an honor working with you. I truly appreciate your competitive spirit and ambition. I look forward to the outcome. Hope to be of great service to you!

:

Sabrina has been my coach for about 2 monthes. She is flexible and takes an individual approach to coaching. Between each session I'm pushed to accomplish something or do something out of my comfort zone. Though we are still working out the kinks for what strategies work best for my development. Sabrina is communicative and works with me as a team to discover and accomplish the things I want and need to do. I'm increasingly focused on my goal and feel confident that I will achieve it - from the help of Sabrina! :)







Be Your Accountability Coach

Comments