Teach You About Insurance In The US











About:

Insurance comes in many forms and can be one of the most confusing products you can purchase.  Unfortunately, many states require you to carry insurance on many products, such as car, home, rental, business, and health.  While insurance is absolutely necessary in this day and age, if you do not understand what you are buying, you may be getting something you do not need or worse, not enough insurance to cover yourself.


For this gig, we focus on United States based insurance for residential.  I am licensed to cover all aspects of insurance, from P & C, Health, and Life.  I did a good stint in insurance sales and found it not exactly my cup of tea.  However, that does not mean I cannot share my knowledge with those who want to understand what they are buying.  This gig comes with a guarantee that I will not pitch you any type of insurance sales.  I am merely here as a resource to check your facts against.

Reviews


:

Always helpful, always a fast turn around! Thank you once again!!

: : : :





Teach You About Insurance In The US

Comments