About:
Do you need some help with a presentation or an important speech? Would you like to overcome your fear of public speaking? Or maybe you simply want to develop your communication skills so you can continue to be awesome?
I can help!
I will give you undivided face to face attention that will help you to deliver a highly effective presentation with confidence and impact.
Whether you are giving an executive presentation, a best man speech at a wedding, giving a toast, or speaking at a formal gathering it’s worth getting some help to make sure it goes over well.
Despite what's commonly taught, you don't need to have the right poise or gestures, timing or God-given talent to be an effective present. I'll help you find your words and authentic voice to convey what you need and get you comfortable in your own skin. I'll teach you helpful tricks to overcome those stumbling blocks.
I have decades of experience being a presenter, speaker, and all-around center of attention. What's more, I have robust experience in coaching and challenging individuals who would rather eat their own arms than talk to a group of people...
I'm excited to work with you!
Reviews
Seller's Response:
I look forward to working with this seller.
:Thanks! I think we are going to do some great things to develop your skills as a presenter.
: : :Be Your Public Speaking Coach

Comments
Post a Comment