Tutor You In High School Level Stem Subjects











About:

Tutoring for High School Students - *High School Level Only*



*Note - Message me beforehand telling me what Subject/Topic you wish to be tutored in!*



A high school senior tutoring in what I know, mostly pertaining to Math and Science.

Topics I tutor in include:

-Algebra I & II

-Geometry

-Statistics

-Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus

-AP Calculus AB & BC



Also I will tutor for some science classes such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.

We will communicate through a Discord voice chat and work through problems on the digital whiteboard IDroo.

Message me what Subject and exactly what Topic your interested in being tutored beforehand.



**If you have tests coming up, plan for them! I may not be able to help you if you ask me the night before!!!


Reviews


: : : : :





Tutor You In High School Level Stem Subjects

Comments