Be Your Teacher In Chemistry











About:

I am an experienced tutor of 4 years who has already taught the specified subjects on online classes and real life. I always make sure the student understands all the basics and then introduce complex ideas and problems. 

I've had many students who were once thinking to give up a subject but after teaching them they found it hard to think they ever found it difficult.

If you find it hard to grasp a concept you have come to the right place!



**Money back guarantee if unsatisfactory.



I have University level of understanding in



  • Organic 
  • Inorganic 
  • Physical 
  • Analytical
  • Equilibrium 
  • Electro Chemistry
  • HNMR
  • Spectroscopy


And more!



Contact me before placing an order.

Drop a message if you have any queries!



Reviews


: : : : :





Be Your Teacher In Chemistry

Comments