Be Your Math Tutor











About:

My goal is not to merely solve your math problems but to help you improve your problem-solving capabilities so you can articulate and utilize what you've learned in different problems without help.

In other words, I aim to teach you how to fish, instead of only handing you some :)



I tutor most college level math courses that students of all majors are required to take including algebra, precalculus, calculus, etc.



Here's how it works:



1. Before we get started, you will tell me what topic you're working on and send sample questions or problems that you need help with. We will then set up a time that works for you.



2. On the set date, we will connect via video call. I will show you my notes via video. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOW VIDEO if you aren't comfortable. but I do need you to use voice chat so we can be time-efficient :)



3. I will provide different approaches and ideas to help you solve your problems and questions to improve your problem-solving abilities. If a topic proves very difficult, I will walk you through it.



Please contact me if you have any questions or want to know if I tutor the class you're taking :)

Reviews


: : : : :


Comments