Be Your Online Physics Tutor











About:

Welcome to Online Physics Teaching GIG!



I am Professor Harshit. Teaching is my first love.  

I teach online Physics at all levels.



I can also give you a live demo lecture. 

I will teach you with an interactive whiteboard in audio/video sessions on white-board.



Please contact me, before placing the order.    



If you want to have access to recorded lectures, you can also ask me for the same.  



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Seller! Exciting lessons!

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

Thanks a lot.

:

Knowledgeable! Great seller!

:

Dear Tito, Happy to help you always. My goal is to achieve your goal🎯. Sure we will reach at the desire destination. Wishing you a very happy lerning as always. Keep it up. :) Thanks a lot.




Comments