Build Your Confidence And Improve Public Speaking











About:

Please contact me before ordering.



10 years ago, I was painfully shy. I really struggled to meet new people, and would always hide in the corner of the room. 



I spend my life now working as an Opera Singer. I have developed my skills, and now work in theatres sometimes seating over 5000 people



To help you achieve your goals, I will draw upon my knowledge of using the voice.  I will be teaching from the 'Accent Method', to help develop the strength and quality of your voice, as well as how to present yourself. 



Looking to develop speech confidence and fluency in pressured situations? Look no further.

I have bags of patience and can help you strive toward your goals.



Important Information

I require a minimum of 48 hours notice if you wish to postpone/cancel the lesson. If less than 48 hours is given, I will take full payment. 



 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joshua is great! So glad I found him! He's a dynamic speaker and engaging personality that's a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Really enjoying our sessions Vicky. You're doing a great job!

:

He was very engaging and helpful. I learned a lot about my body language and performance. I really recommend him for people having their interviews coming :)

:

It was a pleasure helping you with your interview prep. You'll do a great job!

:

Joshua is an awesome teacher for social and conversational skills! Very happy I found him!




Comments