Help You Out In Mathematics, Discrete Math And Statistics











About:

Hello there, Welcome to my Gig of Discrete Math, Mathematics and Statistics!!!

I would love to assist you with the best of my knowledge. As a Mathematics and statistics expert, I have been teaching discrete math, math and statistics for 3 years. My outstanding and strong knowledge will help you to solve your all math related problems.

My expertise is:

·         Algebra 1, 2 & 3 

·         Calculus 1, 2 & 3

·         Integration & Derivatives



·         Geometry

·         Trigonometry

·      Statistics/Probability

·      Discrete Mathematics

 I have done my graduation in Mathematics from a well known University of Pakistan and have a good command of statistics as well.

Feel free to contact me regarding the details of your problem. I am open to help you in any of your problems related to the any field of Mathematics. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast response, aimed to please.

Seller's Response:

very helpful seller who was willing to go the extra mile to help you as much they can with the work and anything I didn't understand, the seller always described and explained things in an efficient manner. would use again for future projects. thanks to her

:

quite good

:

Ayesha is very good at what she does, communication is A+, Thanks for helping me, 100% recommended.

:

Thank you.




Comments