Get An A Star In Your Igcse











About:



Hello!!



  • I provide a 20 min free-trial. If interested contact me before placing an order



I know that IGCSEs/GCSEs are beasts and I'm here to help!



When I was doing my IGCSE/GCSE I learned the correct way how to tackle IGCSE/GCSE unlike how schools do teach us.



What can I do?:

  1. Explain the content
  2. Teach you how to solve past papers (like the keywords to add, how to precisely answer questions etc)
  3. Share tips and notes that got A*/9s



What do I teach?

Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics



How long is a session?

40 min  

.  

Reviews


:

She taught me maths very good. She explains in an easy way to understand, even if you are weak in English. I enjoyed this class. She taught me the important points I need for the exam

: : : :


Comments