Tutor Biology, Anatomy And Physiology











About:

I am a medical graduate and in high school, I did biology, chemistry, and physics and graduated with an A.



In my 5 years of Med school, the first two years was all about Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology. This included gross anatomy, embryology, histology, osteology, dissection of cadavers and labs. I graduated my second MBBS exam with an A (distinction)  in these subjects. 



My 3rd and 4th years were on Parasitology, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, forensic medicine and community medicine.



I  did my clinical subjects including Medicine, Surgery, Gyn Obs, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry. I have extensive knowledge in patient centered care, clinical knowledge and have been tutoring from the days of my high school.  



I have the best methods to tutor you and help you understand difficult concepts. Once the order is done through Fiverr I can tutor you via Skype as well. 



Note:
 The services offered through this gig is in Non-violation with school Academic policy and student conduct. 



PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PLACING THE ORDER TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great writing! Highly recommended seller!!!

:

Great seller

:

Great delivery. Love her joke and connection ideas she wrote in the lesson.

:

Excellent work as usual. Thank you and highly recommended to other buyers.

:

Thank you for working on the project. We love your worksheet. Highly recommended seller!




Comments