Let You Download My Popular Mental Math Course











About:

There are FIVE books in the series - for grades 1 to 5.

Grade 1

Grade 2

Grade 3

Grade 4

Grade 5

For $10 you get to download them all for personal use.



***FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!  NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION!!***

***EACH STUDENT NEEDS TO BUY A COPY OF HIS OR HER OWN.***

***SORRY, NO ANSWER KEYS***



Also available on Fiverr, our other awesome courses:

Grammar, ESL, Life Skills, Literature, Preschool and more



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The pdf wouldn’t open. My money went down the drain I wouldn’t recommend this seller.

:

I resent the PDFs, and you wrote me back to say they opened all right!

:

Great communication. Seller was very patient and made sure to understand my needs and deliver based on them

:

I love this material! It is a great option for homeschoolers.

:

Thanks alot for your amazing Content




Comments